Monday, November 19, 2012

Mama's Mania-Manic Mondays- Why I Use Clairol

AHHHHHH!!!  I recently discovered...aaahheemmm....gray....I repeat GRAY hairs peeking out from some undisclosed locations on my head.
 
In my defense, I thought that today might be appropriate to reflect on a few of the reasons why I use Clairol:
 
 
Ready, set, go!


MUD......

 
 
MESSES.........


 
MESSES........
 
 
MORE MESSES.....
 

 
AND EVEN MORE MESSES.....
 

 
 
MACARONI MISHAPS....
 
 
 
MUCKY FACES.......

 
 
 

 
 
 
MOUSTACHE FACES.....
 
 
MALFUNCTIONS IN WARDROBES...
 
 
 
MALFUNCTIONS IN....UMMM...WELL......
 
 
MONET MASTERPIECES.......
 
 
 
MEAN SISTERS....
 
 
MAMA MELTDOWNS!
 
 
 

(When her coffee can't be found!)

 
I rest my case! 
 
 
 
And I'm just getting started!
 
Clairol..... Take it from an expert!
It'll do ya' wonders!!
 

2 comments: